Do you have an idea that you’d love to work on? Is there a problem you see in the world that you’d like to solve? If so, you should apply for the summer cohort of Dual School at Delaware Design Lab High School!
Through Dual School, students are given the education, mentorship and time to launch projects that matter to them. You will participate in a five week program designed to help you make meaningful progress on an idea of your choosing. You will work alongside other students and be supported by our community of mentors. Here are all the details:
- Who: Open to rising 9th-12th graders at Delaware Design Lab High School
- What: Dual School empowers high school students to launch passion projects. You can work on anything you want as long as it’s personally important to you. Not sure what to work on? Check out some stories from past students.
- When: We will meet five times throughout the summer. The program runs from 9:00am-3:00pm on June 19, June 26, July 10, July 17 and July 24. Lunch will be served during each meeting.
- Where: Delaware Design Lab High School, 179 Stanton Christiana Rd, Newark, DE 19702
- Why: We believe high school students should be allowed to work on the most difficult problems facing our world. We also believe that with the right support, high school students can make a real impact on the world. We believe in YOU!
Please apply below and feel free to upload any supporting files (a video, an image, a power point, etc… that might help your application)