Dual School is looking for a motivated, data-driven student to work 15 hours per week this summer to measure the impact we are having on those who interact with our programming.
Start date: June 18
End date: August 24 (potential to continue into the fall based on performance)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and execute our process for capturing data and measuring impact
- Answer key questions like: What data should we collect? How should we collect them? How should we measure our impact?
- Build out an impact report to share with key stakeholders in the Dual School community
- Must approach this role as a Dual School project (collecting data that are meaningful, finding mentors, prototyping ideas and sharing them with the world)
- Must have a curiosity to learn about data collection and analysis, social impact, and storytelling
- Must capture personal reflections about the experience each week
- Hours are flexible, but candidate must be able to be at 1313 Innovation in Wilmington, Delaware at least twice per week
*We will provide necessary equipment for capturing and processing data.
To apply, email [email protected] with a compelling pitch for how Dual School should collect data and measure its impact on the community. Make sure to address all relevant stakeholders (students, parents, educators, community leaders, philanthropists). Applications are due by June 3 at 11:59pm.