Dual School is looking for a creative, curious, and hard-working student to dedicate 15 hours per week this summer to capture our stories and share them with the world.
Start date: June 18
End date: August 24 (potential to continue into the fall based on performance)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Play an integral role in crafting the story of Dual School and its impact on the community
- Tell a compelling visual story of the work we do
- Capture video testimonials of Dual School stakeholders (alumni, mentors, parents, educators, community leaders)
- Build out and maintain the Dual School YouTube channel
- Must approach this role as a Dual School project (telling stories that are meaningful, finding mentors, prototyping ideas and sharing them with the world)
- Must have a curiosity to learn about videography, photography, editing and storytelling
- Must capture personal reflections about the experience each week
- Hours are flexible, but candidate must be able to be at 1313 Innovation in Wilmington, Delaware at least twice per week
*We will provide necessary equipment for capturing and processing videos and photos.